Banking Awareness MCQ Questions Answers for various Bank Exam – Prelims Mains
1) Which of the following is not a primary function of a Bank?
a) Granting Loans
b) Collecting Cheques/Drafts customers
c) Facilitating import of goods
d) Issuing Bank Drafts
2) Interest rate “Savings deposit” now a days is decided by
c) Respective Banks
3) The facility not available in the BSBDA is ?
a) Deposit amount
b) Withdrawing of cash
c) ATM Card
d) Withdrawal form facility
e) All above facilities are available
4) Budget is an instrument of
a) Commercial policy of the government
b) Fiscal policy of the Government
c) Monetary policy of the government
d) Money-saving policy of the government
5) “ASBA” stands for
a) Application supported by bank account
b) Application supported by balance account
c) Application supported by blocked account
d) Application supported by blocked amount
6) Reserves which can act as a liquidity buffer for commercial banks during crisis times are
c) CAR and CRR
d) CRR and SLR
7) The Majority shareholder in CRISIL is _________?
a. Standard and Poors’
b. Fitch Ratings Inc.
d. Dun and Bradstreet
8) Which was the first bank to introduce cheque system in India?
a. Bengal Bank
b. Bank of Hindustan
c. General Bank of India
d. Presidency Bank
9) Who cancelled Sahara Mutual Fund license on 28th July’15?
a. Supreme Court
10) Who has been appointed as the MD and CEO of Bank of Baroda by the government?
a. P S Jayakumar
b. Jaykumar Sharma
c. Shiv Pal Sharma
d. Ajay Shankar