Banking Knowledge Basic MCQ Question Answer Objective Model Paper Practice Set
MCQ model questions answers of Basic Banking Knowledge for various competitive questions. Basic Banking Knowledge Questions with answers / solution / explanation is given below which is necessary for banking recruitment and other related services.
We are providing basic banking knowledge for interview and banking knowledge questions and answers for those who are preparing for banking here. If you want, you can download the banking knowledge questions and answers pdf given here. All The Best For All Candidates.
Latest Update- Those of you who are preparing for the banking exam must know the basic banking knowledge. We have provided all the more banking knowledge here.
1)Which of the following is Not a financial term?
a) Acid Test
b) Double Fault
c) Gross Profit
2) Which of the following agencies/ organisations has decided to make major changes for ULIPs?
3) As per newspaper reports, the RBI recently divested it stake in NABARD. Now RBI’s stake in it is only_____.
d) none of these
4) Which one of the following has decided to give guarantee for infra loans?
5) Which one of the following banks has taken over the Centurion Bank of Punjab?
a) ICICI Bank
b) IDBI bank
c) HDFC Bank
d) AXIS Bank
6) The Reserve Bank does not have an office in—
7) Which one of the following has launched guidebook on standards for exporters?
8) Which one of the following has got RBI nod issue pre-paid cards to its clients?
9) The foreign trade policy in India is announced by the—
a) Reserve Bank of India
b) Ministry of Commerce
d) Ministry of Finance
10) Loan against the security of immovable property is by executing an agreement of—
11) Which one of the following has proposed $ 11 billion infrastructure debt fund?
d) Planning Commission
12) The regulator of the banking system in India is—
b) Finance Minister
13) Which of the following is a financial asset?
c) Shares in a demat account
d) Land and building
14) The Direct Tax code which was revised recently will be implemented from which of the following dates?
a) April 2011
b) April 2012
c) January 2011
d) January 21012
15) Many times we read a term CBS used in banking operation. What is the full form of the letter ‘C’ in the term ‘CBS’?