Chandigarh General Knowledge GK MCQ Questions Answers
Chandigarh general knowledge – GK MCQ Questions Answers Download PDF
1) This City of contrasts, Chandigarh, was ideated by________________.
a) Mahatma Gandhi
b) Lal Bahadur Shastri
c) Indra Gandhi
d) Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
2) The official language of Chandigarh is________________.
3) Chandigarh Mango festival is celebrated in.
4) When was Chandigarh established?
a)1 November 1966.
b) 3 October 1966.
c) 5 November 1966.
d) 5 October
5) __________________is a structure built in Chandigarh by legendary architect, Le Corbusier.
a) Right Hand Monument
b)Left Hand Monument
c)Close Hand Monument
d) Open Hand Monument
6) Teej festival is the festival of monsoons, celebrated in____.
7) Chandigarh was designed by the French (born Swiss) architect and urban planner, ___________ in 1950.
a) Le Chesimard
b) Le Hamilton
c) Le Bryan
d) Le Corbusier
8) Chandigarh is a city & union territory in India that serves as the capital of two states,__________.
a) Haryana and Gujarat
b) Haryana and Himachal Pradesh
c) Haryana and Rajasthan
d) Haryana and Punjab
9) Festivals of the garden are celebrated in the month of____.
10) _________________, former Indian cricketer was born in Chandigarh.
a) Jeev Milkha Singh
b) Kapil Dev
c) Kumar Shri Ranjitsinhji
d) Anil Kumble