Data Structure MCQ Questions Answers Computer Engineering CSE
First of all we need to know what are the most important issues in computer engineering.The most important thing in computer engineering is data structure.In general, the candidates who are preparing for the competitive exam should pay special attention to the data structure.Because usually there are questions about the number 10 of the competitive exam on the subject of data structure.But data structure is a big issue that in many cases it is not possible to finish.For this we have brought data structure MCQ. Here are some important questions between data structure questions and answers.
For all the candidates who are preparing for the Competitive Exam, that is, for those who have studied Computer Engineering, here is a golden opportunity. You can take the preparation of Data Structure MCQ through our website. Pay close attention to the Data Structure questions with answers below.
1) The number of possible binary search trees with 3 nodes is
2) Which of the following sorting algorithm has the worst time complexity of nlog (n) ?
a) Heap Sort
b) Quick sort
c) Insertion sort
d) Selection sort
3)You are asked to sort 15 randomly generated numbers. You should prefer
a) bubble sort
b) Selection sort
c) insertion sort
d) heap sort
4) Which of the following traversal techniques lists the nodes of a binary search tree in ascending order?
d) none of the above
5) The depth of a complete binary tree with ‘n’ nodes is (log is to the base two)
a) log (n+1)- 1
b) log (n)
c) log (n-1) +1
d) log (n) +1
6) Which of the following abstract data types can be used to represent a many to many relation?
7) The order of the binary search algorithm is
8) Which of the following is useful in implementing quick sort?
9) The minimum number of edges in a connected cyclic graph on n vertices is
d) none of the above
10) A machine took 200 sec to sort 200 names, using bubble sort. In 800 sec, it can approximately sort
a) 400 names
b) 800 names
c) 750 names
d) 800 names