1) If South-East becomes North, North-East becomes West and so on. What will West become?
2) If a boy starting from Nilesh, met to Ankur and then to Kumar and after this he to Dev and then to Pintu and whole the time he walked in a straight line, then how much total distance did he cover?
C) 220 M
D) 234 M
3) Which of the following combination get south facing flats?
C) Data is inadequate
4) Which tree is just opposite to raspberry tree?
A) Papaya or Pomegranate
D) Data is inadequate
5) According to X @ B * P, P is in which direction with respect to X?
6) If South-East becomes North, North-East becomes West and so on. What will West become?
7) One morning after sunrise, Suresh was standing facing a pole. The shadow of the pole fell exactly to his right. To which direction was he facing?
A) Data is inadequate
8) Raman is performing yoga with his head down and legs up. His face is towards the west. In which direction, will his left hand be ?
C) North – East
9) P started from his house towards west. After walking a distance of 25 m. He turned to the right and walked 10 m. He then again turned to the right and walked 15 m. After this he is to turn right at 135o and to cover 30 m. In which direction should he go?
10) Sumanth walks 200 feet straight from his house, which is facing north and then he walks 100 feet in reverse direction.Further he takes a left turn and walks 300 yards.In Which direction is Sumanth now from his original position?
11) Riya goes 30 km towards North from a fixed point, then after turning to her right she goes 15 km. After this she goes 30 km after turning to her right. How far and in what direction is she from her starting point?
A) 30m east
B) 15m east
C) 18m east
D) None of these
12) What is the distance between point Q and E?
13) What will be the shortest distance of point A to point C?
14) Sohan walks 10 km towards North. From there he walks 6 Km towards South. Then, he walks 3 Km towards east. How far and in which direction is he with reference to his starting point?
(A) 5 Km North
(B) 5 Km South
(C) 5 Km East
(D) 5 Km North-East
15) Sandeep put his timepiece on the table in such a way that at 6 P.M. hour hand points to North. In which direction the minute hand will point at 9.15 P.M.?
Best Of Luck!!