Fill in the Blank Questions Answer MCQ English Grammar
Directions: Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
1)I will write a latter to you tentatively _______ the dates of the program.
2) You will see signs of _______ everywhere, which speak well for the ______ of these people.
a) decoration – senses
b) clear – debris
c) beauty – careful
d) industry – prosperity
3) How much did it ________ to reach Mumbai by car?
4) He applied for and was ______ legal aid by the Labour Ministry.
5) Few professions can ______ the sheer variety and constant ______ of being a doctor.
a) like, struggle
b) share, enthusiast
c) match, challenge
d) draw, work-load
6) _______ by people’s perception it seems that democracy has succeeded in India.
7) They have decided to meet the Prime Minister in order to have their _____ heard.
8) The health minister ______ the need to make the laparoscopic surgery available to the common people and _____ it’s reach.
a) underscored, widen
b) stressed, larger
c) spotted, extend
9) There are ______ views on the issue of giving bonus to the employees.
10) The teacher ordered Kamal to leave the room and ______ him to return.