Latest Update- For those of you who have asked us to recommend a good book for General Knowledge, here are some important General Knowledge MCQs.
1)The centre of gravity of a sprinter during the race lies
a) Ahead of his feet
b) Behind his feet
c) At the centre of the body
d) To the left side of the body
2) Who was the National Leader who wrote History of India on the walls of the Andaman Cellular Jail ?
a) Nandalal Bose
c) Vir Savarkar
d) Jyotiba Phule
3) Which of the following in India issues one rupee notes ?
a) State Bank of India
b) Govt. of India
c) Reserve Bank of India
d) Finance Minister
4) The non-permanent members of the Security Council are elected for
a) One year
b) Two year
c) Three year
d) Six year
5) Whose teaching inspired the French Revolution?
6) In which type of computer, data are represented as discrete signals?
a) Analog computer
b) Digital Computer
c) (a) and (b)
d) Digital computer
7) When was the Indian Council of Cultural Relations established ?
8) The first talkie film in India was
a) Raja Harishchandra
b) Alam Ara
d) Jhansi ki Rani
9) ‘Subroto Cup’ is associated with which games/ sports ?
10) Who among the following received both Bharat Ratna and Nishane-Pakistan?
a) Lal Bahadur Shastri
b) Morarji Desai
c) Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad
d) Ayub Khan
11) Which of the following pairs is correctly matched ?
a) Tetanus- BCG
b) Tuberculosis- ATS
c) Malaria- Chloroquin
d) Scurvy- Thiamin
12) The biological death of a patient means death of tissues of the
13) What is the Beaufort scale used to measure?
b) Intensity of earthquakes
c) Wind velocity
d) Air pressure
14) The climate of India is of which of the following types ?
15) Kinked demand curve is a feature of
16)The noble gas used in radiotherapy is