Indian Economy MCQ Practice Set Questions Answers – Series 7
1)…….is also called ‘sunrise’ industry:
2) In Indian, liberal Industrial Policy was adopted in the year:
3) Since when disinvestment started in public enterprises?
4) Which of the following is NOT a part of Indian’s Money Market?
b) Call Money Market
d) Indian Gold Council
5) Which of the following cannot called a Debt Instrument as referred in financial transactions?
a) Certificate of Deposits
d) Commercial Papers
6) 70% of working population of India is engaged in:
(a) public sector
(b) primary sector
(c) secondary sector
(d) tertiary sector
7) Who wrote the book ‘Planned Economy for India’?
(a) M. Visvesvaraya
(b) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
(c) Jawaharlal Nehru
(d) Mahatma Gandhi
8) Consider the following statements in respect of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005 :
1. Under the provisions of the Act, 100 days of employment in a year to every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work has become a fundamental right.
2. Under the provisions of the Act, women are to get priority to the extent that one-half of persons who are given employment are women who have asked for work. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 only
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 and 2
9) Which of the following is the amount of Insurance cover provided to the workers of the unorganized sector under Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana ?
a) Rs. 10,0007
b) Rs. 20,0007
c) Rs. 30,0007
d) Rs. 40,0007
10) Which of these programs has not been included in the Swarna Jayanti Swarozgar Yojana?