1)Which one of the following places was associated with Acharya Vinoba Bhave’s Bhoodan Movement at the beginning of the movement ?
2) Who among the following was NOT associated with the activities of the Theosopical society ?
a) Madam H.P. Blavatsky
b) Mr. A.O. Hume
c) Col. H.S. Olcatt
d) Mrs. Annie Besant
3) Who was the founder of Hindu Mela ?
a) Nabagopal Mitra
b) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
c) Akshay Kumar Dutt
d) Surendranath Banerjee
4) Who among the following Englishmen, first translated “Bhagavad Gita” into English ?
a) William Jones
b) Charles Wilkins
c) Alexander Cunningham
5) Who wrote the book ‘Life Divine’?
a) Mulk Raj Anand
b) Abul Kalam Azad
c) Aurobindo Ghosh
d) Jawahar Lal Nehru
6) Which of the following books known as the ‘Bible of Bengali Patriotism’ ?
b) Anand Math
7) The Vedic religion along with its Later (Vedic) developments is actually known as
(d) Vedic Dharma
8) The Indus or Harappan Civilization is distinguished from the other contemporary civilizations by its
(a) town planning
(b) underground drainage system
(c) uniformity of weights and measures
(d) large agricultural surplus
9) Which of the following does not represent an important source material for the Mauryan period?
(a) Literary works
(b) Foreign accounts
(c) Numismatic evidence
(d) Epigraphic sources
10) Architectural developments In India manifested themselves in their full glory during the period of the