1) Which one of the following acts introduced communal electorate in India ?
a) Indian Council Act,1861
b) Indian Council Act, 1892
c) Indian council Act, 1909
2) With reference to the colonial period on India, the trade monopoly of the East India Company was ended by—
a) The Regulating Act of 1773
b) Pitt’s India Act of 1784
c) The Charter Act of 1813
d) The Charter Act of 1833
3) Which of the following is correct ?
a) The Nehru Report (1928)had advocated the inclusion of Fundamental Right in the Constitution of India
b) The Government of India Act, 1935 referred to Fundamental Rights
c) THE August Offer, 1940 included the Fundamental Right
d) The Cripps mission, 1942 referred to Fundamental Rights
4)Diarchy was first introduced under—
c)Simon Commission Plan
d)Government of India Act, 1935
5)The first definite step to provide parliamentary control over East India Company was laken by :
a) The Regulating Act, 1773
b)The pitt’s India Act, 1784
c)The Charter Act of 1793
d) The Charter Act of 1813
6) Who was the president of the constituent Assembly of Independent India ?
a)Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar
b)Dr. Rajendra Prasad
7) Who can initiate impeachment proceedings against the President of India?
a) Only Lok Sabha
b) Only Rajya Sabha
c) Either House of the Parliament
d) Any Legislative Assembly
8) Who calls the Joint Session of the two Houses of the Parliament?
a) The President
b) The Prime Minister
c) The Lok Sabha Speaker
d) The Vice President
9) Who is the final authority to interpret the Constitution?
a) The President
b) The Parliament
c) The Lok Sabha
d) The Supreme Court
10) How Many types writs can be issued by the Supreme Court?