Karnataka State GK Questions Answers General Knowledge MCQ
1) The ‘Bramhagiri’ edict in Chitradurga belongs to which Emperor?
2) In which of the following place of Karnataka one cannot find Bahubali Statue?
3) Survarna Vidhana Soudha is located in which district of Karnataka?
4) How many seats have been allocated for Karnataka in Lok Sabha ?
5) How many seats have been allocated for Karnataka in Rajya Sabha?
6) The most famous dance oof Karnataka is____.
7) Which among the following is the highest point in Karnataka?
a) Mullayanna giri
c) Nandhi Hills
d) Male Madeshwara Hills
8) Who was the chief Minister of Karnataka?
a) K. Hanumanthaiah
c) S. Nijalingappa
d) K. Chengalaraya Reddy
9) Which one is a east flowing river in Karnataka>?
a) Aghanashini River
b) Gurupura River
c) Tunga River
d) Varahi River
10) The Gol Gumbaz is Located in the City