C++ Programming MCQ Questions Answers Download PDF C Plus Plus Language Test Set
Are you preparing for c++ programming questions and answer? So come to the right place, we provide all the materials of c++ programming quiz questions here.
There is good news for those who are preparing for the competitive exam, we are c++ programming questions with solutions here. If you want to download c++ programming mcq questions with answers you can download it in c++ programming questions and answers pdf format.
1) A constructor is called whenever
a)an objective is declared
b) an object is used
c)a class is declared
d) a class is used
2) Which of the following are procedural languages?
3)C++ was originally developed \by
a) Clocksin and Mellish
b) Donald E Knuth
c) Sir Richard Hadlee
d) Bjarne Stroustrup
4)Choose the correct statements regarding i n l I n e function.
a) it speeds up execution
b) it slows down execution
c) it increases the code size
d) it decreases the code size
5) Which of the following is not a storage class supported by C++ ?
6) Which of the following operators cannot be overloaded?
d) no such operator exists
7) A class having no name
a) is not allowed
b) cannot have a constructor
c) cannot have a destructor
d) cannot be passed as an argument
8) For a method to be an interface between the outside world and a class, it has to be declared
9) Choose the correct statements.
a) A destructor is not inherited
b) A constructor cannot be called explicitly
c) A destructor can be called explicitly
d) A constructor is not inherited
10) cout stands for
a) class output
b) character output
c) common output
d) call output
11) The fields in a structure of a C program are by default
d) none of the above
12) The fields in a class, of a C++ Program are by default
d) none of the above
13) Which of the following specifiers need not be announced by the compiler?
14) Which of the following decides if a function that is declared inline is indeed going to be treated inline in the executable code ?
15) At what point of time a variable comes into existence in memory is determined by its
b) storage class
c) data type
d) all of the above
16)Which of the following cannot be declared static?
d) Member variables
17) The order in which operands are evaluated in an expression is predictable if the operator is
18) Overloading is otherwise called as
a) virtual polymorphism
b) transient polymorphism
c) pseudo polymorphism
d) ad-hoc polymorphism
All The Best!!