Chandigarh General Knowledge GK MCQ Questions Answers
Chandigarh general knowledge – GK MCQ Questions Answers Download PDF
1) This City of contrasts, Chandigarh, was ideated by________________.
a) Mahatma Gandhi
b) Lal Bahadur Shastri
c) Indra Gandhi
d) Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
2) The official language of Chandigarh is________________.
3) Chandigarh Mango festival is celebrated in.
4) When was Chandigarh established?
a)1 November 1966.
b) 3 October 1966.
c) 5 November 1966.
d) 5 October
5) __________________is a structure built in Chandigarh by legendary architect, Le Corbusier.
a) Right Hand Monument
b)Left Hand Monument
c)Close Hand Monument
d) Open Hand Monument
6) Teej festival is the festival of monsoons, celebrated in____.
7) Chandigarh was designed by the French (born Swiss) architect and urban planner, ___________ in 1950.
a) Le Chesimard
b) Le Hamilton
c) Le Bryan
d) Le Corbusier
8) Chandigarh is a city & union territory in India that serves as the capital of two states,__________.
a) Haryana and Gujarat
b) Haryana and Himachal Pradesh
c) Haryana and Rajasthan
d) Haryana and Punjab
9) Festivals of the garden are celebrated in the month of____.
10) _________________, former Indian cricketer was born in Chandigarh.
a) Jeev Milkha Singh
b) Kapil Dev
c) Kumar Shri Ranjitsinhji
d) Anil Kumble
11) Baisakhi festival is celebrated in the month of
12) Chandigarh is located near the foothills of the___________range of the Himalayas in northwest India.
13) ___________in Chandigarh is an artificial lake at the foothills of the Himalayas.
a) Pichola Lake
b) Sukhna Lake
c) Salim Ali Lake
d) Rangsagar Lake
14) In which year Chandigarh declared as the first smoke-free city of India.
15) _________ is a botanical garden located in Chandigarh created in 1967.
a) Indra Rose Garden
b) Zakir Hussain Rose Garden
c) Shivaji Rose Garden
d) Milkha Singh Rose Garden
16) Area rank of the state_____.
Thank You for Visiting Our Website!!