51) Other than spreading malaria, anopheles mosquitoes are also vectors of
a) dengue fever
d) yellow fever
52) The branch of agriculture which deals with the feeding, shelter, health and breeding of the domestic animals is called ?
a) Animal Husbandry
b) Dairy Science
c) Veterinary Science
53) Rubber is obtained from ?
54) Most abundant tissues of our body are
55) Phloem tissue is found in ?
d)All of above
56) Process of cell division can take place by
d) None of these
57) Our skin, when exposed to excess sunlight, becomes dark. This is because our skin pigments called
58) Heart attack occurs due to ?
b) Stopping of heart beat
c) Lack of blood supply to the heart itself
d) Impairment of heart’s working due to unknown reason
59) Pyorrhoea is a disease of the
60) Ordinary table salt is sodium chloride. What is baking soda?
a) Potassium chloride
b) Potassium carbonate
c) Potassium hydroxide
d) Sodium bicarbonate
61) Potatoes are borne on ?
b) Stem branches
c) Lateral roots
d) Adventitious roots
62) Neurospora is used as genetic material because
a) it has short life cycle of 10 days
b) the product of single meiosis can be easily analysed
c) meiotic products are linearly arranged in the form of ordered tetrads
d) is a diploid fungus
63) Carrot is orange in color because ?
a)It grows in the soil
b) It is not exposed to sunlight
c) It contains carotene
d) The entire plant is orange in color
Those of you who are preparing for the competitive exam are being informed from our website. If you have any questions on any subject, you must let us know through the comment box.