Pedagogy MCQ Questions Answers Fully Solved Sample Practice Set Download PDF
Pedagogy MCQ Questions Answers Download Practice objective set
1) Who is the father of genetic epistemology?
2)Nature Children are like
3)Which of the following is not a product of learning?
d) Physical Structure
4)Teaching-Learning Process fundamentally completed in
a) Class Room
5)Which from the following should be used to decrease minor inappropriate behavior?
6)A scoring guide use to evaluate the quality of students is called
d) Rating scales
7)To motivate the other to achieve certain goals is
8)The concept of inspection was first introduced in
9) All transaction should be enterd in which register
d) With Drawl
10)How much knowledge is gained through the sense of smell?
11)Which one is exception?
12)Padagogy is concerned with:?
13)According to NCF, 2015 , the role of a teacher has to be
14)Psycology is a _________
a)Science of soul
b)Science of Mind
c)Science of Consciousness
d)Science of Behaviour
15)Which of the following is a dimension teaching aid?
c) Still Picture
16)Which one does not indicate child’s emotion ?
17)The best method to study growth and development of the child is
d) Statistical Method
18)Which would be the best theme to start with in a nursery class?
a)My best friend
b) My neighbourhood
c) My School
d) My Familly
19)Which of the following is not related to educational achievement?
d) Self Learning
20) Heredity is Considered as a social Structure
21) The best method to study growth and development of the child is–
a) Psychoanalytic Method
b) Comparative Method
c) Developmental Method
d) Statistical Method
22) A few students in your class are exceptionally bright, you will teach them–
a) Along with the class
b) Along with higher classes
c) By using Enriched programmes
d) Only when they want
23) Who was the pioneer of Classical Conditioning?
24) One will have more chances of being successful as a teacher, if
(a) He belongs to the family of teachers
(b) He is trained in teaching
(c) He has ethical values and a good character
(d) He can organize his teaching material systematically and conveys the same
25) Students learn more from a teacher who is
(b) one who communicates his ideas precisely and clearly
(d) hard working
26) Majority of students in a large class are found dozing. There may be something
(a) the students concerned
(b) the teaching process
(c) the content taught
(d) the time of inst
27) A problem child has
(a) Pampering guardians
(b) Hereditary problems
(c) IQ problems
(d) Physical problems
An important issue for teachers is pedagogy. We have provided here pedagogy MCQ which will help you in teaching test.