Rural Development Questions Answers Solved MCQ Download PDF
Rural Development MCQ Questions Answers in PDF format fully solved Download for various competitive, bank examination.
1) Black soil is not very suitable for which crop?
c) Ground nut
2) Which is the most populated city of Uttar Pradesh according to the 2011 Census?
3) National Rural Development Institute is situated at ?
4) PURA scheme is related to
a) Eliminating pollution from industrial clusters
b) Providing Urban amenities in Rural areas
c) PPP project utilization
5) NABARD was set up in
6) 1 acre is equal to how many square yards?
7) Under PM Fasal Bima Yojana, How much is the premium rate for Kharif crops?
8) Ganga kalyan yojana started in which year ?
9) Who have written the book “Capital and Growth” ?
a) A. R. Rodon
10) Uttar Pradesh is divided into how many districts?
11) Which of the following is known as summer crops?
a) Rabi crops
b) Zaid crops
c) Kharif Crops
d) None of the above
12) The ‘Operation Flood’ programme was successfully implemented from the year
13) Under the Ambedkar Vishesh Rozgar Yojana (AVRY), the unit cost of the project will not be lower than
(a) Rs. 50000
(b) Rs. 60000
(c) Rs. 75000
(d) Rs. 100000
14) National Rurban Mission was launched by PM Modi in which state ?
15) The magazine ‘Panchayat Darpan’ launched to monitor the progress of which Yojana?
a) Bhamashah Yojana
b) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
c) Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
d) Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
16) Which year is the deadline for completion of PMGSY(Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana) ?
For those of you who are looking for answers to the Rural Development MCQ questions but we have provided study material here.