FCI Watchman Model Question Paper Download Link PDF Sample Questions Answers Set Food Corporation of India Practice MCQ
FCI Watchman Post Model Question Paper Download PDF Sample Set Practice MCQ
1) In which State of India, the sex ratio is more than 1000:
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
2) Which of the following pairs is correctly matched ?
a) Tetanus- BCG
b) Tuberculosis- ATS
c) Malaria- Chloroquin
d) Scurvy- Thiamin
3) Pruning is an essential part in cultivation of
4) The province where the Indian National Congress could not get absolute majority during the general election of 1937 was _
5) Which one of the following Articles in the Constitution of India is related to the Amendment of the Constitution?
a) Articles 263
b) Articles 268
c) Articles 368
d) Articles 363
6) Panchayati Raj was first introduced in India in October,1959 in
b) Tamil Nadu
7) Gold is 19 times as heavy as water and copper 9 times as heavy as water. In what ratio should these metal be mixed, so that mixture may be 15 times as heavy as water ?
a) 3 : 2
b) 9 : 5
c) 2 : 3
d) 7 : 5
8) A man buys Rs. 20 shares paying 9% dividend. The man wants to have an interest of 12% on his money. The market value of each share is:
a) Rs. 12
b) Rs. 15
c) Rs. 18
9) A train can travel 50% faster than a car. Both start from point A at the same time and reach point B 75 kms away from A at the same time. On the way, however, the train lost about 12.5 minutes while stopping at the stations. The speed of the car is:
a) 100 kmph
b) 110 kmph
c) 120 kmph
d) 130 kmph
10) 10 women can complete a work in 7 days and 10 children take 14 days to complete the work. How many days will 5 women and 10 children take to complete the work?
d) Cannot be determined
Look carefully for the pattern, and then choose which pair of numbers comes next.
11) 6, 13, 28, 59, ?, 249.
12) Wax : Wane :: Zenith : ?
13) Find the odd number/letters from the given alternatives.
14) A man said to a lady, “Your mother’s husband’s sister is my aunt”.
How is the lady related to the man?
15) ) Reena walked from A to B in the East 10 feet. Then she turned to the right and walked 3 feet. Again she turned to the right and walked 14 feet. How far is she from A?
a) 4 feet
Directions: Each of the following questions containing main word followed by four words. Select the word that is most similar in meaning.
a) musical composition
c) true statement
d) single mindedness
18) As soon as I shall reach New Delhi (a)/ I shall send you the file (b)/ you have asked for.(c)/ No error (d)
19) a) Overlapped
Directions: Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
20) He sold his property because he was under a lot of _______ .