MP Vyapam Police Constable Model Question Paper Download Solved Sample Set Practice MCQ Questions Answers
MP Vyapam Police Constable Model Questions Answers Practice Set Sample MCQ PDF Download Link
1) Which of the following metals is used for the manufacture of heating elements provided in electric iron ?
2) With which one of the following games is the Hopman Cup associated?
b) Lawn Tennis
3) Who from the following leaders was not assassinated ?
a) Mahatma Gandhi
b) Liaqat Ali Khan
c) Mohammad Ali Jinnah
d) Lord Mountbatten
4) Each year World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day is celebrated on
a) June 8
b) June 18
c) May 8
d) May 18
5) Where is salar Jung Museum situated ?
6) Which one of the following method of soil conservation is most effective in arid areas?
b) Shelter belt
c) Gully Plugging
7) Fastest shorthand writer was
a) Dr. G. D. Bist
b) J.M. Tagore
c) Khudada Khan
d) J.R.D. Tata
8) A woman introduced a man as the son of the brother of her mother. How is the man related to the woman?
Directions: (Q.Nos. 9) Find the odd number/letter/number pair from the given alternatives.
Direction: (Q.Nos. 10-11) Select the related letter/word/number from the given alternatives.
10) Radio : Marconi : : Television : ?
a) Picture tube
d) JL Baird
11) SNHW : UOJX : : DPLT : ?
Directions: (Q 12) Choose the correct alternative from the given one that will complete the series.
13) Pointing to a woman, a man said, ‘’The sister of her mother’s husband is my aunt.’’ How is he related to that woman?
14) I am facing east. I turn 1000 in the clockwise direction and then 1450 in the anticlockwise direction. Which direction am I facing now?
15) Aruna ranks twelfth in a class of forty six. What will be her rank from the last ?
16) Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds is:
a) 1 : 3
b) 3 : 2
c) 3 : 4
d) None of these
17) How much time will it take for an amount of Rs. 450 to yield Rs. 81 as interest at 4.5% per annum of simple interest?
a) 3.5 years
b) 4 years
c) 4.5 years
d) 5 years
18) The curved surface area of a cylindrical pillar is 264 m2 and its volume is 924 m3. Find the ratio of its diameter to its height.
a) 3 : 7
b) 7 : 3
c) 6 : 7
d) 7 : 6
19) If a – b = 3 and a2 + b2 = 29, find the value of ab.
20) (0.04)-1.5 = ?
21) Under which one of the following comes the National River Conservation Directorate?
a) Ministry of Earth Sciences
b) Ministry of Agriculture
c) Ministry of Environment and Forests
d) Ministry of Water Resources
22) _______________ causes biomagnification problem in the Ecosystem.
23) What is the scientific name of Laughing Gas?
a) Nitrous Oxide
b) Phosphorous Pentoxide
c) Sodium Bicarbonate
d) Carbon Tetrachloride
24) In which months are Kharif crops harvested?
a.) March – April
b.) May – June
c.) June July
d.) August- September
e.) October- November
We provide study material here. If you want, you can take preparation from here which can help you in your exam.