Free Download NIACL Assistant Model Question paper PDF from here. Check Latest New India Assurance Assistant Exam Sample Questions Answers with solutions for the upcoming written test in 2018.
Download NIACL Assistant Model Question Paper & Sample Practice Set
Attached here are some Model & Sample Question papers of NIACL Assistant Exam. Check practice question papers of New India Assurance Exam Sample Questions with Answer key. Download Solved Practice set for mock test competely free.
- NIACL Previous Question Papers Download Link
- NIACL Assistant Answer Key
- NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification
1) We know where it begins (a)/ but we don’t know (b)/ that where it ends.(c)/ No error (d)
2) Find the correct one
3) He was very good command on English.
d) no improvement
4) Find the correct one
a) I do not understand to whom she is talking.
b) I do not understand whom she is talking about.
c) I do not understand who she is talking to.
d) I do not understand whom she is talking.
5) Find the nearest meaning of BOLD word – “They approached the stranger warily”.
6) _______ by people’s perception it seems that democracy has succeeded in India.
7) Rajeev ranked ninth from top and thirty eighth from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class?
9) If ‘A*B’ means A is the mother of B; ‘AxB’ means A is the husband of B, then which of the following equations shows that ‘P’ is the father of ‘Q’?
10) In a certain code language ‘DOG’ is written as ‘WTL’. How will ‘CAT’ be written in that code ?
11) If the first of the month falls day after tomorrow (Tuesday), what will be the date three days after Wednesday next week?
12) Man : Biography :: Nation : ?
13) Find the largest common divisor of 102 and 1170
14) A certain sum amount to Rs 5832 in 2 yr at 8% per annum compound interest, the sum is
a) Rs 5000
b) Rs 5200
c) Rs 5280
d) Rs 5400
15) How many meters of carpet 63 cm wide will be required to cover the floor of a room 14 m by 9 m ?
a) 200 m
b) 210 m
c) 220 m
d) 185 m
16) The difference between two positive numbers is 3. If the sum of their squares is 369, then the sum of the numbers is
For more Examination Wise Free Model Question Papers, Sample Sets, Practice mock tests. Click here.