Rajasthan Police Constable Model Question Paper Download Fully Solved Sample Free Practice Set Download
Rajasthan Police Constable Model Question Paper Download Fully Solved Sample Practice Set MCQ Questions Answers Free Download
1) Look at this series: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, . . . What number should come next?
2) In a row of trees one tree is fifty from either end of the row. How many trees are there in the row?
3) Pointing to a photograph, Vipul said, ‘’She is the daughter of my grandfather’s only son.’’How is Vipul related to the girl in photograph?
d) None of these’
4) If RIVER=72 then LAND=?
5) Y is to the East of X, Which is to the North of Z. If P is to the South of Z, then P is in Which direction with respect to Y ?
6) The communist Manifesto was published by Karl Marx in the year
7) Fastest shorthand writer was
a) Dr. G. D. Bist
b) J.M. Tagore
c) Khudada Khan
d) J.R.D. Tata
8) Gautam Buddha as a prince was known as
9) Which one of the following is also known as Top Slip?
(a) Simlipal National Park
(b) Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
(c) Manjira Wildlife Sanctuary
(d) Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park
10) In India, the human organ transplantation act come into existence in ?
11) Panchayati Raj is organized at the :
a) Block level
b) Village, block, district and state level
d) Village and block level
12) Which of the following is NOT a component of Bharat Nirman Program?
a) Agro-based industries
b) Rural electrification
c) Rural housing
d) Rural telephony
13) Number of Tiger Reserves in Rajasthan State?
14) Lake of The sugar situated at?
15) In a flight of 600 km, an aircraft was slowed down due to bad weather. Its average speed for the trip was reduced by 200 km/hr and the time of flight increased by 30 minutes. The duration of the flight is:
a) 1 hour
b) 2 hour
c) 3 hour
d) 4 hour
16) A, B and C jointly thought of engaging themselves in a business venture. It was agreed that A would invest Rs. 6500 for 6 months, B, Rs. 8400 for 5 months and C, Rs. 10,000 for 3 months. A wants to be the working member for which, he was to receive 5% of the profits. The profit earned was Rs. 7400. Calculate the share of B in the profit.
a) Rs. 1900
b) Rs. 2660
c) Rs. 2800
d) Rs. 2840
17) Two men A and B walk from P to Q, a distance of 22 km, at 5 and 6 km an hour respectively. B reaches Q, returns immediately and meets A at R. Find the distance P to R.
a) 16 km
b) 18 km
c) 20 km
d) 15 km
18) Two numbers are in the ratio 3 : 5. If each number is increased by 10, the ratio becomes 5 : 7 the numbers are