SSC Scientific Assistant Practice Set Paper 2 Download Fully Solved Model Questions Answers
SSC Scientific Assistant Practice Set Solved MCQ Questions Answers Sample Set 2 Download PDF
1) Digestion is brought about by
c) alkaline solutions
d) vitamins and minerals
2) Scurvy is a disease of:
3) In which year did India win first the Gold Medal in Hockey at the Olympic games?
4) Which was not one of the regions in which the English first set up trading posts?
d) Coromondel coasts
5) Ca 2+ is isoelectronic with
6) The principal organ concerned in the loss of heat from the body is:
7) Which State has the largest number of sugar mills?
(c) Tamil Nadu
(d) Uttar Pradesh
8) The first solar city of india is
a) Anandpur Sahib
9) Who saw the cells for the first time in the thin slice of Cork using his crude
A. August Weismann
B. Louis Pasteur
C. Robert Brown
D. Robert Hooke
10) Who proposed atomic theory ?
a)J J Thomson
11) Which one among the following has the highest energy?
a) blue light
b) green light
c) red light
d) yellow light
Look carefully for the pattern, and then choose which pair of numbers comes next.
12) 8, 22, 64, 190, 568, ?
13) Rupee : India :: Yen : ?
Directions: (Q 14) In the questions given below, select the one which is different from the other three responses.
14) a) Petrol
15) If FIREWOOD is written as ERIFDOOW, how is FRACTION written as?
16) Pointing to Kedar, Veena said, “His mother’s brother is the father of my son Nitin.” How is Kedar related to Veena?
e) None of these
17) Find a positive number which when increased by 17 is equal to 60 times the reciprocal of the number.
18) The banker’s gain on a bill due 2 years hence at 10% per annum is Rs.10. What is the true discount?
19) A 12% stock yielding 10% is quoted at:
a) Rs. 83.33
b) Rs. 110
c) Rs. 112
d) Rs. 120
20) The age of father 10 years ago was thrice the age of his son. Ten years hence, father’s age will be twice that of his son. The ratio of their present ages is:
a) 5 : 2
b) 7 : 3
c) 9 : 2
d) 13 : 4
Directions: Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
21) He sold his property because he was under a lot of _______ .
Directions: Each the following main words are followed by four words. Select the word that is further (opposite) in meaning to the main word.
23) The team is confident to win the match.
b) The team is confident of winning the match.
c) The team is confident to win the match.
d) The team is confident for winning the match.
24) If we really set to (a)/ we can get the whole house (b)/ cleaned in an afternoon.(c)/ No error (d)
Directions: Each of the following questions containing main word followed by four words. Select the word that is most similar in meaning.
Comment in the comment box below to get more information about government jobs.