TNPSC VAO Model Question Paper Download PDF Sample Practice Set MCQ Questions Answers Fully Solved
TNPSC VAO Model Question Paper Download PDF Sample Set Practice MCQ Questions Answers Fully Solved Paper
1) Swarnajayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana was started in the year:
2) Restarting of computer that is already on is referred to as
a) Shut down
b) Cold booting
c) Warm booting
d) Logging off
3) The Resolution for removing the Vice-President of India can be moved in the
a) Lok Sabha alone
b) Either House of President
c) Joint Sitting of Parliament
d) Rajya Sabha alone
4) Which one of the following states has the highest number of reserve seats for the Scheduled Tribes in the Lok Sabha ?
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
5) Which one of the following forces lead to separation of the cream from the churned milk?
a) Gravitational force
b) Cohesive force
c) Centripetal force
d) Centrifugal force
6) The name of first test tube baby was—
7) pH value of acidic solution is—
8) Which of the following statement is definitely true ?
a) ‘D’ is immediate left of C
b) ‘E’ is between A and F
c) ‘G’ is immediate left of B
d) None of the above
9) If ‘A*B’ means A is the mother of B; ‘AxB’ means A is the husband of B, then which of the following equations shows that ‘P’ is the father of ‘Q’?
10) A is facing North-West. He turns 900 in the clockwise direction and then 1350 in the anticlockwise direction. Which direction is he facing now?
11) Ram ranked ninth from the top and thirty-eighth from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class?
12) A train 800 metres long is running at a speed of 78 km/hr. If it crosses a tunnel in 1 minute, then the length of the tunnel (in meters) is:
13) 4 mat-weavers can weave 4 mats in 4 days. At the same rate, how many mats would be woven by 8 mat-weavers in 8 days?
14) A fires 5 shots to B’s 3 but A kills only once in 3 shots while B kills once in 2 shots. When B has missed 27 times, A has killed:
a) 30 birds
b) 60 birds
c) 72 birds
d) 90 birds
15) The smallest 5 digit number exactly divisible by 41 is:
Directions (Q. 16) : In these questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words\ sentence.
16) A cure for all diseases
Directions (Q. 17) : Choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word.
18) On last Sunday (a)\ I met my friend 9b)\ accidentally. (c)\ No error
Direction (Q. 19) : In questions a part of the sentence is underlined. Below the given alternatives to the bold part at (a), (b), and (c) which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternatives. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (d).
19) The police would be employed at all places to beef up security.
d) No improvement
Directions (20) : Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
20)These medicines are _____ for curing cold.
|Reasoning Aptitude||Click Here|
|General Knowledge MCQ||Click Here|
|General English||Click Here|
|Arithmetic Aptitude||Click Here|