WBPSC Clerkship Model Question Paper & Practice Set: Download Fully solved West Bengal PSC Clerkship Exam Model Question paper in PDF format in English Language. You can use the questionnaire as Free Mock Test Paper Set for West Bengal Clerk Recruitment Part 1 Written Exam. If you need more PSC Clerkship Sample Question paper in Bengali Language, do comment below.
Also, Check WBPSC Clerk Previous Years Question Paper.
WBPSC Clerk Part 1 Mock Test | Sample Question Paper Download
1) National Integration Council is chaired by
a) The President
b) The prime Minister
c) The Defence Minister
d) The Home Minister
2) In the world, India tops in the production of
3) Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) was established in
Download WBPSC Clerkship Exam Syllabus 2022.
4) What is the difference between IST and GMT?
a) 5 hours 10 minutes
b) 5 hours 20 minutes
c) 5 hours 30 minutes
d) 5 hours 40 minutes
5) Who led the British forces to victory in the Battle of Bauxar?
a) Warren Hastings
b) Robert Clive
d) Hector Munro
6) Vaikom Satyagraha was started in the year
7) Which one of the following Articles of the Constitution of India has provision for the President to proclaim emergency?
a) Article 352
b) Article 355
c) Article 356
d) Article 360
8) How many UNESCO World Heritage Site are located in Tamil Nadu
9) Who is the first Indian woman to swim the English Channel twice
a) Bula Choudhury
b) Brati Saha
c) Poulomi Ghatak
d) Ankita Das
10) Seldom we have been treated (a)/ in such a rude manner (b)/ by the police personnel (c)/ No error (d)
11) Find the synonym of the bold word – She is not seen even smiling these days, she is rather pensive.
12) Find synonym of the bold word – They approached the stranger warily.
13) Find synonym of the bold word – Rivalled
14) Around the world, painful terminal disease/ (P), the question of human death/ (Q), people are wrestling with/ (R), especially in the face of/ (S)
a) R S Q P
b) P Q R S
c) R Q S P
d) P S Q R
15) The health minister ______ the need to make the laparoscopic surgery available to the common people and _____ it’s reach.
a) underscored, widen
b) stressed, larger
c) spotted, extend
16) Average age of A, B and C is 36 yr. if average age of B and C is 30 yr and age of B is 22 yr, then what is the sum of the ages of A and C ?
a) 68 yr
b) 86 yr
c) 58 yr
d) 61 yr
17) Every prime number of the form 3k + 1 can be represented in the form 6m + 1 (where k, m are integers), when
(a) k is odd
(b) k is even
(c) k can be both odd and even
(d) No such form is possible
18) There are 600 boys in a hostel. Each plays either hockey or football or both. If 75% plays hockey and 45% play football, How many boys plays both ?
19) Mukul bought 80 kg of rice for Rs 1200 and sold it at a loss of as much money as he received for 20 kg rice. At what price per kg did he sell the rice?
a) Rs 12 per kg
b) Rs 10 per kg
c) Rs 8 per kg
d) Rs 11 per kg
20) The ratio of sprit and water in a mixture is 1 : 3. If the volume of the solution is increased by 25% by adding spirit only. What is the resultant ratio of spirit and water ?
a) 2 : 3
b) 1 : 4
c) 1 : 2
d) None of these