WBPSC Food Supply Inspector Question Paper Download : Download Model Question Paper of West Bengal Food & Supply SI Recruitment Exam. Solve the WBPSC Food Supply Sub Inspector Practice Set. You can free download the fully solved PDF Question Paper of WBPSC Food Supply Inspector Recruitment Exam 2022. For the upcoming recruitment of WB Public Service Commission Food & Supplies SI post, you should prepare for the written exam by solving sample model question answers. We have also given sample model questions answers important for the upcoming exam in English and Bengali language.
Download WBPSC Food & Supply SI Model Question Paper
1) The Indus Valley civilization specialized in –
a) Town planning
d) All of these
2) The Indus Civilisation is noted for its
(b) Scientific Advance
(c) Town Planning
(d) Military Organisation
Download Topic Wise Food & Supply SI Syllabus
3) The Harappan or Indus Valley Civilisation flourished during the ____ age.
4) Which of the following Gods lost his importance as the first deity during the later Vedic period?
5) The headquarters of the Central Railways is at:
6) What is the best source of pure cellulose?
a) Jute Fiber
d) Cotton Fiber
7) Macmohan Line demarcates the boundary between _
a) India and Pakistan
b) India and China
c) India and Nepal
d) India and Bangladesh
8) In which state is Silent Valley located?
b) Arunachal Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
9) This digestive juice has no enzymes. What is it called?
b.) Intestinal juice
c.) Bile juice
d.) Gastric juice
10) X-rays were discovered by –
11) One Joule is equal to
a) 105 ergs
b) 103 ergs
c) 107 ergs
d) 1011 ergs
12) hat will be the day of the week 15th August, 2010?
13) The digit in the unit place of the number represented by (795 – 358) is
14) An article when sold at a gain of 5% yields Rs 15 more than when sold at a loss of 5%. What is the cost price ?
a) Rs 64
b) Rs 80
c) Rs 150
d) Rs 200
15) If log 27 = 1.431, then the value of log 9 is:
16) Find the greatest possible length of the planks, if three pieces of timber 42 m, 49 m and 63 m long have to be divided into planks of the same length.
17) The ratio of sprit and water in a mixture is 1 : 3. If the volume of the solution is increased by 25% by adding spirit only. What is the resultant ratio of spirit and water ?
a) 2 : 3
b) 1 : 4
c) 1 : 2
d) None of these
18) Who wrote — lliad and Odyssey?
19) Which country has built the world’s highest observatorty in the northern hemisphere?
20) The amount of nitrogen present in the atmospheric air is about
Visit www.jobsandhan.com for more model questions answers.