WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam Model Question Paper Download Solved PDF Practice Sample Set
WBPSC Miscellaneous Service Exam Model Question Paper Download Solved Sample Practice Set PDF
1) Who wrote — lliad and Odyssey?
WBPSC Model Questions Paper in Bengali (Free PDF Download) – Click here মডেল প্রশ্ন উত্তর ডাউনলোড করুন বাংলা ভাষায়
2) As we go from the equator to the poles, the value of g :
a)remains the same
d)none of these
3) This digestive juice has no enzymes. What is it called?
b.) Intestinal juice
c.) Bile juice
d.) Gastric juice
4) Who won silver medal in London Olympics?
a) Saina Nehwal
c) Gagan Narang
d) Vijay Kumar
5) Which among the following is poorest source of Fat ?
6) The number of judges in the international court of justice is
7) Shivaji founded the Maratha kingdom by annexing the territories of
(c) Both (a) and (b) above
(d) Bijapur, Golcunda and the Mughals
8) The finest natural harbour in India is
9) After the Partition of Bengal in 1905, the capital of Bengal was
10) The Moplah rebellion of 1921 broke out in?
12) Which state is to the north of Manipur?
13) World Heritage Day is observed on
a) April 18
b) April 15
c) April 10’
d) April 20
14) Which of the following animals has the longest life span?
15) Who produced the first automobile?
a) Carl Benz
b) Henry Ford
c) Gottleib Daimler
d) Rudolf Diesel
16) When in each box 5 or 6 dozens of apples were packed, three dozens were left. Therefore, bigger boxes were taken to pack 8 or 9 dozens of apples. However, still three dozens of apples remained. What was the least number of dozens of apples to be packed?
(b) 315 dozens
(c) 345 dozens
(d) 335 dozens
(e) None of the above
17) If there are Rs 495 in a bag in denominations of one-rupee, 50 paisa and 25 paisa couns, which are in the ratio 1 : 8 : 16. How many 50 paisa coins are there in the bag ?
d) None of these
18) A pet shop owner sells two puppies at the same price. On one he makes a profit of 20% and on
the other he suffers a loss of 20%. Find his loss or gain per cent on the whole transaction.
(a) Gain of 4%
(b) No profit no loss
(c) Loss of 10%
(d) Loss of 4%
19) In what time does a sum of money becomes four times at the simple interest rate of 10% per annum ?
a) 30 yr
c) 35 yr
d) 40 yr
20) In a stream that is running at 2 km/h, a man goes 10 km upstream and comes back to the starting
point in 55 minutes. Find the speed of the man in still water.
(a) 20 km/h
(b) 22 km/h
(c) 24 km/h
(d) 28 km/h