31) In nuclear reaction which one of the following is conserved ?
a) Atomic number
b) Mass number
c) Atomic number, Mass number and energy
d) None of the above
32) Which one of the following forces lead to separation of the cream from the churned milk?
a) Gravitational force
b) Cohesive force
c) Centripetal force
d) Centrifugal force
33) which one of the following reactions is the main cause of the energy radiation from the sun?
a) Fusion reaction
b) Fission reaction
c) Chemical reaction
d) Diffusion reaction
34) Which one of the following mechanisms used the Pascal’s law?
a) The flight take-off
b) The floating of ship
c) The hydraulic brakes
d) The landing of flight
35) When the matter is cooled to very low temperature, it will from
a) Semi- conductor
36) Which one of the following instruments is used by the submarine sailors to see the objects on the surface ?
37) Who gave the first evidence of Big-bang theory ?
a) Edwin Hubble
b) Stephen Hawking
c) S Chandrasekhar
d) Albert Einstein
38) Which one of the following satellites is used to reflect the radio-signals back to the earth ?
a) Natural satellites
b) Active satellites
c) Passive satellites
d) None of these
39) The common soap used in washing is worked by
a) Reducing the surface tension of water
b) Increasing the surface tension of water
c) Reducing the viscosity of water
d) Increasing the viscosity of water
40) if we move from equator to people , the value of g
c) Remains same
d) First increases then decreases