Physiology MCQ Questions Answers Download PDF Physiology Sample Practice Set
Physiology MCQ Download PDF Solved Questions Answers Practice Sample Set
1) Regarding somatomedin, which is true?
a)Reduced glucose oxidation in fat
b) Increases chondrogenesis
c) Activity is increased in protein deficiency
d) Activity is increased by glucocorticoids
2) Atmospheric pressure is important in the process of:
c) Blood flow
3) What type of diabetes mellitus will someone have due to a faulty signal transmission
a) Type II DM
b) Type II and III DM
c) Type II and I DM
d) Type I DM
4) The correct term for containing sample of skin for histological examination is called a:
a) Surgical shave
5) What class of hormones do thyroid hormones fall into?
a) Steroid hormones
b) Peptide hormones
c) Eikosanoid hormones
6) A 18 year old cat comes in with clinical signs of tachycardia, diarrhea, and weight loss, everything seems to be stimulated – based on our knowledge what can we assume this cat has
7) What will cut off Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone release
a) Decrease in blood volume
b) Decrease in body temp
c) Increase in blood pressure
d) Increase in body te
8) Water handling by the kidney (% reabsorption):
9) Buffering of a bicarbonate infusion:
a) 60 to 70% occurs intracellularly
b) Exchanged for Cl- across the red cell membrane
c) Compensated for by increased respiratory rate.
d) Intracellular proteins
10) Which circulation has predominant metabolic control?