Age Problem Questions and Answers PDF
For those candidates who are looking for this problem Questions answer Questions answer practice set, here we have provided all the MCQ short Questions material for this problem.
You know that Mathematics is compulsory for any competitive exam.An important part of math is the age problem.From here, things get trickier every year.However, since most competitive exams are MCQs, we have provided Age Problems Questions with Solutions & age problem shortcut tricks here.If you want to get the solution to all these questions, you need to read our website regularly.Not only Age Problems Questions here we have answered all the other questions.
To download Age Problems Questions with Solutions mcq pdf you need to follow our instructions.
1) The sum of ages of 5 children born at the intervals of 3 years each is 50 years. What is the age of the youngest child?
A) 3 Years
B) 4 Years
C) 6 Years
D) 8 Years
2) A is two years older than B who is twice as old as C. If the total of the ages of A, B and C be 27, then how old is B?
3) The sum of the present ages of a father and his son is 60 years. Six years ago, father’s age was five times the age of the son. After 6 years, son’s age will be:
4) Sachin is younger than Rahul by 7 years. If their ages are in the respective ratio of 7 : 9, how old is Sachin?
B) 16 Years
C) 20 Years
5)The age of father 10 years ago was thrice the age of his son. Ten years hence, father’s age will be twice that of his son. The ratio of their present ages is:
A) 5 : 2
B)9 : 2
C) 7 : 3
D) 8 : 9
6) What is Aman’s present age, if after 20 years his age will be 10 times his age 10 years back?
A) 6.2 years
C) 7.7 years
D) 13.3 years
7)The ratio of Sara’s age 4 years ago and Vaishali’s age after 4 years is 1: 1. Presently, the ratio of their ages is 5: 3. Find the ratio between Sara’s age 4 years hence and Vaishali’s age 4 years ago.
A)1 : 3
B)3 : 4
C) 3 : 1
D) 4 : 3
8)Rahul is 15 years elder than Rohan. If 5 years ago, Rahul was 3 times as old as Rohan, then find Rahul’s present age.
A) 32.5 years
B) 26.8 Years
C) 27.5 Years
D) 30.4 Years
9) 5 years ago, sister’s age was 5 times the age of her brother and the sum of present ages of sister and brother is 34 years. What will be the age of her brother after 6 years?
A) 12 years
B) 15 years
C) 20 years
D) 24 years
10) A father said his son , ” I was as old as you are at present at the time of your birth. ” If the father age is 38 now, the son age 5 years back was :