Average MCQ Questions Answer Quantitative Aptitude
Average mcq will be very useful for all the candidates who are preparing for PSU Bank Poster CGL etc. We have provided important questions of Average MCQ here.
Quantitative Aptitude is an important part of Average Quantitative Aptitude. average quantitative aptitude questions and answers is very important for any exam i.e. Competitive Exam. Also we have uploaded average quiz and average mcq questions here. If you want to prepare for the important exam here, then you must read the average question answer given by us.
1)The average age of 30 students is 9 yr. If the age of their teacher is included, it becomes 10 yr. the age of the teacher (in yr) is
2) The average of 50 numbers is 38. If two numbers, namely 45 and 55 are discarded, the average of remaining numbers is
3) The average of 11 observations is 60. If the average of first five observations is 58 and that of the last five is 56, then the sixth observation is
4) The average age of a class is 15.8 yr. the average age of the boys in the class is 16.4 yr while that of the girls is 15.4 yr. what is the ratio of boys to girls in the class?
d) None of these
5) Five years ago, the average age of P and Q was 15 yr. Average age of P,Q and R today is 20 yr. how old will R be after 10 yr ?
a) 35 yr
b) 40 yr
c) 30 yr
d) 50 yr
6) The average weight of 9 mangoes increases by 20 g if one of them weighing 120g is replaced by another. The weight of new mango is
a) 180 g
7) Five years ago, the average age of A,B,C and D was 45 yr. with E joining them now,the average of all the five is 49 yr. how old is E?
a) 25 yr
b) 40 yr
c) 45 yr
d) 64 yr
8) The average of 5 numbers is 7. When 3 new numbers are added, the average of the eight numbers is 8.5. the average of three new numbers is
9) A person covers half his journey by train at 60 km/h, half the remainder by bus at 30 km/h and the rest by cycle at 10 km/h. find his average speed during the entire journey
a) 15 km/h
b) 24 km/h
c) 20 km/h
d) 33.3 km/h
10) A motorist travels to a place 150 km away at an average speed of 50 km/h and returns at 30 km/h. his average speed for the whole journey in km per h is