Uttar Pradesh State GK UP General Knowledge MCQ Questions Answers
Uttar Pradesh is one of the largest states in India. Uttar Pradesh produces a lot of crops. Also, to know the answers to the many questions that arise in the center of this state, solve the questions given below.
1) Which is the two major rivers of the state?
(A)Betwa and Chambal
(B) Ganges & Yamuna
(C)Kanhar and Ken
(D)Sindh and Ken
2) How was Uttar Pradesh formerly known?
3) In which of the following districts is the ‘Mango’ cultivation not done in the State?
4) Who of the following prime ministers of India was not born in Uttar Pradesh?
(A)P. V. Narasimha Rao
(B)Lal Bahardur Shastri
5) In which of the following districts is Ayodhya, the birth place of Ram situated ?
6) Who was the first Lok-Ayukt of Uttar Pradesh?
(A) Vishambar Dayal
(B) Kailash Nath Goyal
(D) Pt. Dwarika Pd. Mishra
7) Which Indian state has declared its 50 state as throught hit?
8) In which of the following districts is Narora Nuclear Energy Plant established?
9) Bharat Kala Bhawan Museum is situated in
10) Where is the Bharat-Kala-Bhawan situated in Uttar Pradesh?