Coding Decoding MCQ Questions Answers – Reasoning Aptitude
There is good news for all the candidates who have been going for a good website for designing so far.We will provide all the parts of Reasoning here from now on.
Here we will provide information regarding coding decoding mcq questions and coding decoding mcq for all candidates. If you want, we have arranged the coding decoding pdf here, you can download it from there. You can also get coding decoding questions with answers & coding decoding quiz.
1) In a certain code, ‘37’ means ‘which class’ and ‘583’ means ‘caste class’. What is the code for ‘caste’ ?
d) Either 5 or 8
2) In a certain code language ‘CLOCK’ is written as ‘KCOLC’. How will ‘STEPS’ be written in that code ?
3) In a certain code language ‘AYS’ is written as ‘BAT’ . How will ‘BYS’ be written in that code ?
4) If RIVER=72 then LAND=?
5) In a certain code language ‘POLISH’ is written as ‘MLIFPE’ . How will ‘BIG’ be written in that code ?
6) In a certain language , ‘oka peru’ mens ‘fine cloth’, ‘meta lisa’ means ‘clear water’ and ‘dona lisa peru’ means ‘fine clear weather’, then which word in that language means ‘weather’ ?
7) If in certain language GUARD is coded as FTZQC, how is DRIVER coded in that code?
8) In a certain code, 15789 is written as XTZAL and 2346 is written as NPSU. How is 23549 written in that code ?
9) In a certain code language ‘POND’ is written as ‘RSTL’. How will ‘HEAR’ be written in that code ?
10) If DO is coded as 35 then DONE will be coded as